Click here to download X-evm Users Manual.
1. Save the X-EVM file to your hard drive and make the following setting changes before opening the X-evm file.
2. Open Microsoft Excel
3. Enable Macros and Disable Protected view :
a) Click the Microsoft Office /File Menu, and then click Options
b) Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings,> click Macro Settings
c) Select the option ‘Enable all macros (not recommended, potentially dangerous code can run)’ and also check the ‘Trust access to the
VBA project object model’ box.
d) Next, click on ‘Protected View’
e) Uncheck ‘Enable Protected View for files originating from the Internet ‘
f) Uncheck ‘Enable Protected View for Outlook attachments’ and click ‘OK’.
4. Now, open the X-EVM file in Excel . The ‘X-evm licensing form’ will be opened
5. Follow the instructions to activate the software. Make sure you have internet connection during the activation process.
6. When you have successfully actiavted X-evm, you will be prompted to choose a location to save the ‘X-evm Template’ file. Remember this location as this is your souce template for X-evm.
7. The file will then be closed automatically.
8. Open the File you just saved and start using X-evm. When you save your work, you will be prompted to save it under a different file name. After this, whenever you want to create a new project, you may use your existing project file or, to open a fresh file, go back to the Template file.